In the United States alone, there are about 5 trillion dollars in credit debt. There are about two million bank branches, three thousand insurance companies and about seven thousand investment companies. It also covers about eight thousand brokers and about eight thousand registered investment advisers. Financial services refer to the financial sector’s financial service, which encompasses a wide assortment of financial organizations that deal with money, such as banks, credit-cards companies, credit unions, and mortgage companies.
What is the definition of financial service?
Generally, financial services involve money that results in the transfer of value from one individual or organization to another. Other financial services include credit cards, loans, mortgages, investments, insurance and the like. The word financial means dealing with money. Financial services obtained from banks, brokerage firms, registered investment advisors, consumer credit counselling agencies, lawyers, accountants, and any other licensed professional who regularly deal with money.
Role of Financial Service Industries:
The financial service industries have a lot to offer to people seeking financial solutions. The financial service industry caters to all requirements from investment to retirement planning.
- They also give advice on savings, investing, estate planning and pensions. Several financial services associations exist under the umbrella of the American Society of Business Credit. These associations are formed for the mutual advancement of their members.
How do you get a financial service?
You can look for it in any community. Some communities have a financial service association; some don’t. If you live in a remote area, it is best to get assistance from a financial adviser. He can help you plan your retirement, help you invest your money or give you advice on saving for a particular business venture.
- Your financial adviser can explain various financial services and give you a full list of options available.
What is the guarantee that the financial service you choose will give you the best service available?
There is no guarantee that the adviser will provide you with good financial services or that he will succeed in his endeavour to give you a fabulous financial service.
Suppose the adviser fails to give you good financial services or succeeds in giving you rubbish financial services. In that case, you can blame the financial adviser instead of blaming the financial services board for not having given you financial services.
The benefit of getting financial advice:
Most people take financial services because they are badly in need of money. For instance, those who are jobless or have recently lost their jobs need financial advice. The idea of relying solely on your earnings to meet your needs is absurd.
Financial advisers can also help such individuals by providing them with better choices when it comes to investing their money to secure a job and earn more money in the future.
What is the guarantee provided with great financial advice?
You will get great financial service from an expert adviser who will give you the right advice to invest your money wisely. He or she will guide you on which type of investment suits you best. If the adviser succeeds in doing so, then you will benefit from the services. On the other hand, if you fail to receive any type of financial service from the adviser, you should blame the financial services board for not giving you the service you deserve. The fact is that the companies that provide such financial services to the people want their clients to be successful.
These days, many financial services companies are available in the market. Most of them are good at what they do. However, you must choose the right company for your financial needs. When looking for such companies, look for a good reputation and a good financial history.
What is the Role of Financial Services in Setting Up A New Business?
The question, what is the role of financial services in setting up a new business? Many budding entrepreneurs ask it before they set up their venture. It is important to know finance and business, especially in today’s scenario when starting your own business is difficult.
In addition to this, you need to be well versed with financial terminology, legal provisions and rules, taxation issues, business management etc.
- The primary role of financial services is to set up a sound financial plan for the company or an individual. It will include budgeting, investment plans, debt consolidation, and other financial services required to run the company or individual.
Accordingly, The best financial management teams will be able to foresee the company’s needs and the requirements of their partners. Financial services companies can be hired to help with these activities, either independently or as an additional member of an overall company finance management team.
How it help company
Before setting up a new company or any business for that matter, it is very important to prepare a thorough and very well executed corporate plan.
- The financial services company you hire can provide valuable inputs into your company’s plan to implement or modify it. The plan will contain objectives, business objectives, mission statements, funding sources, and business analysis. The plan will be reviewed periodically by the board of directors and reviewed by a CPA for you.
- Apart from this, financial services companies have a wide range of other options available to them, depending on the nature of the company. They may be able to help you handle your company’s receivables and payables. These companies may be capable of issuing invoice discount rates or at lower interest rates, reducing payment penalties, increasing trade credit lines, and even reducing your company’s debt load.
- They also make it easy to obtain merchant cash advances and small business loans. The wide variety of other services they offer makes it possible for any company to become fully operated by using their financial services.
- Another aspect of financial services is providing advice on investing, starting a business, and structuring your company’s budget.
- It is particularly important for start-up companies that don’t have a significant amount of capital to invest, nor have any experience managing a business’s finances.
- Financial advisers are also helpful when it comes to borrowing for expanding your company, purchasing additional equipment, and buying land and building supplies to run your business. The advice they provide can directly impact your bottom line and can increase your ability to attract investors and customers.
Lastly, financial services can help set up your company’s financial institution accounts. Banks usually offer bank accounts, but they often charge high fees or offer low-interest rates. It means that opening an account can be costly and time-consuming. Using financial services, you can save thousands of dollars on banking fees and increase the amount of money you can keep in your business each month.